Click the car above to see the latest offers from Suzuki
The benefits for SeniorNet Members
- As a SeniorNet member, you are entitled to the exclusive added value of free on road costs when you purchase a new vehicle from a participating Suzuki dealership.
- This will be in addition to the current Suzuki promotion (if applicable).
- An extensive range of product information is available via the SeniorNet Learning Centres (product brochures, price lists or see Suzuki’s website http://www.suzuki.co.nz)
How it works
- When making a purchase of a new vehicle, provide your SeniorNet membership to the Suzuki dealer to receive your SeniorNet benefits.
- You can apply for SeniorNet membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sponsorship deal for the Federation
- Suzuki provide a SeniorNet signwritten vehicle for day-to-day use, which is used to promote the partnership at Learning Centre meetings around the country.
- Suzuki helps fund SeniorNet activities by paying a ‘sponsorship fee’ for every new Suzuki vehicle sold to a SeniorNet member.
The Suzuki/SeniorNet preferred vehicle partnership is another initiative in our attempt to bring added value arrangements to our SeniorNet members …. so please support it and make sure you consider Suzuki on your shopping list if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle … now or in the future!